Boracay White Beach: Picture Perfect Paradise!
Pictures of Boracay: One of the top ten beaches in the World by Yahoo Travel in 2007:
White Beach in Front of La Carmela de Boracay Resort Hotel Station 2
Coconut trees line the beach front of the world's best tropical beach
A pilgrimage to the Grotto or Willy's rock:Boracay's famous landmark at Station 1
sailboats, locally known as paraw, with their colorful sails, waiting for customers for a sailing trip
a romantic scene of two lovers HHWW on the beach :P
Coming up: Kapamilya's Umagang Kay Ganda in Boracay, Kiteboarding/ Kitesurfing/ Windsurfing on Bulabog Beach and much,much more!
Expect this to become some sort of a Boracay Photo Blog! :P
Boracay Travel Guide on a Budget
Cebu Pacific Flights to Caticlan
ATV in Boracay
posted by GingGoy @ 9:43 PM,
- At Mar 16, 2008, 11:29:00 PM, said...
Yes, a lot of tourists there particularly during Holy Week. I want to go to the one with lesser people. Find it more relaxing.
- At Mar 17, 2008, 5:40:00 AM, carlotta1924 said...
looks like there ain't too many tourists when you were there. =) looking forward to your next posts =)
- At Mar 17, 2008, 12:59:00 PM, pieterbie said...
Very attractive and very colourful.
I wouldn't mind being there :-)
- At Mar 17, 2008, 1:50:00 PM, said...
Wow! Boracay during the Holy Week!
You got guts! Enjoy!
- At Mar 17, 2008, 3:30:00 PM, said...
Hindi naman halatang gray skies ha. Great pics from your new cam ;)
- At Mar 17, 2008, 9:23:00 PM, Sidney said...
Definitely a nice place!
Where are you for Holy Week?
- At Mar 17, 2008, 10:03:00 PM, GingGoy said...
orange, no bora for holy week for me. it may be SRO beach
carlotta, not too many really, it's a sunday to tuesday 3D/2N package tour err...DIY budget tour :P
pieterbie, anywhere but bora for me. i don't like crowded places
cedsaid, nope. am already in the office.
j, 3rd day na yung blue sky
sidney, backto homebase i.e. my hometown :P
- At Mar 18, 2008, 11:36:00 AM, tina said...
Boracay! never been there yet.. hayy.. one of these days..hehe
- At Mar 18, 2008, 3:26:00 PM, Oman said...
Kailangan siguro mapuntahan ko na Boracay bago mahuli ang lahat. Ang Ganda!!!
- At Mar 19, 2008, 5:49:00 AM, said...
Awwww, looking both romantic and even more exotic to a Norwegian you know :-)
- At Mar 19, 2008, 11:07:00 AM, said...
wow.. very beautiful white sand beaches !
- At Mar 19, 2008, 7:00:00 PM, dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 said...
Nice photos of Boracay. Parang walang pinagbago since the last time I was there 4 years ago.
Looking forward for more photos of Boracay...
- At Mar 19, 2008, 11:02:00 PM, said...
tina,it's actually my first time to go there. don't try tovisititduring holy week. far too many peoplebut it's ok if youlike it that way
lawstude, next time carabao island puntahan ko. short boat ride away from caticlan din :P
rennyba,the best beach of the philippines itis and one of the best in the world (according to Yahoo travel)
bw, too beautiful but crowded during holy week
- At Mar 20, 2008, 4:13:00 PM, Mari said...
Love your photos. I haven't been to Boracay. I should make a side trip there when I go to Davao.
- At Mar 20, 2008, 5:52:00 PM, said...
I'm waiting for the day to come when I can go to Boracay. I'm so in love with its white sand and aqua blue sea!
- At Mar 20, 2008, 10:16:00 PM, rEeYuH said...
the Grotto looks so serene inspite of lotsa things to do around.. (or onti lng talaga tao that time)
your posts are very informative esp the "how-to-get-there" part
- At Mar 21, 2008, 7:08:00 AM, Gypsy said...
The last time I was in Boracay was years and years ago--the saddest thing is that one of my Boracay memories is snorkling and seeing a can of coke at the bottom of the ocean floor...
- At Mar 21, 2008, 9:40:00 AM, Tinunuy said...
I wish I could take a vocation there. It's such a lovely place!
- At Mar 26, 2008, 2:22:00 AM, said...
miss ko na ang Boracay. *sigh*
- At Mar 3, 2009, 6:07:00 PM, said...
Those pic made me drool =P
anyway ill be heading to Bora in the beginning of Mars (2010)
it will be legeeendaary!
so i hope u fine girls will be there to aswell ;P
regards from sweden
- At Jan 17, 2010, 12:41:00 PM, lechua said...
hi tutubi, been going through your site and especially the summary but yet detailed information covered on your Phillipine Travel Guide really has a destination in Phillipines for interest of any kind. Great work!
- At Aug 9, 2010, 1:16:00 PM, Boracay Hotels said...
Lovely photos. There a good atmosphere there, mostly at nightlife. So where did you stay in boracay, is it good facilities there???
- At Nov 15, 2010, 8:48:00 AM, Bohol Hotels said...
wow ang ganda naman dyan.. baket kaya dun nakapwesto si mama mary sa dagat?
- At Apr 4, 2011, 11:43:00 PM, Boracay Hotels said...
Take a stroll barefoot on the sand, go snorkeling, shopping, diving, reef walking or simply sit back and watch the sunset, you’ll quickly find out why Boracay is paradise on earth.