How to Get to NAIA Terminal 3: Map, Commute, Driving Directions
UPDATE: The NAIA 3 shuttle bus to Taft Avenue has been discontinued
Andrews Avenue (PAF Aerospace Museum, Shrine of St. Therese of the Child Jesus, Marriott Hotel, Maxims Hotel, Newport City, Resorts World Manila)
right on Roxas Boulevard (Baclaran Church, Buses to Cavite and Tagaytay via Silang)
right on EDSA (Heritage Hotel (casino filipino) LRT Taft Avenue, EDSA MRT Station, EDSA Rotonda, Metropoint Mall)
right on Aurora blvd (formerly Tramo St.) then Edwards Avenue going back to NAIA terminal 3
the shuttle bus is the safest, fastest way to get out of NAIA Terminal 3 when there are no airport taxis around nor ordinary taxis in sight or when the taxi queues are too long for your patience.
How to get to NAIA Terminal 3:
Commuting to NAIA termninal 3? from EDSA rotonda (get there via EDSA buses, jeepneys on Taft Avenue, MRT Taft Avenue Station or LRT EDSA Station), ride jeepneys going to Nichols and alight in front of NAIA Terminal 3 on Andrews Avenue. The same jeepneys also pass by the terminal going to Baclaran, EDSA Rotonda or SM Mall of Asia on your return trip.
From Cavite to NAIA Terminal 3: board buses or vans to Baclaran and alight on Roxas Boulevard at the corner of Airport road. Transfer to a jeepney going to Nichols and drop off in front of the terminal.
from Laguna, board buses going to LRT Taft Avenue. ride the LRT to EDSA avenue station (or a jeepney to EDSA/taft Rotonda). Board jeepneys going to Nichols.
From Eastwood City, Libis, Quezon City, there's Citylink bus that goes straight to Newport City via C-5.
From NAIA Terminal 3 to Bonifacio Global City, you can take Citylink bus via c5 up to Easwood Mall
You can take the
Driving Direction to NAIA Terminal 3:
From EDSA Makati, head towards Magallanes and turn left on SLEX. Turn right on the road going to Nichols (Sales Interchange), pass by Villamor Airbase gate, PAF Aerospace Museum the the terminal to your left.
From Bicol, Quezon, Batangas and Laguna, you can take Skyway from Alabang then take Airport road exit to get you there fastest. Same Skyway exit from Bicutan and Sucat (toll fee airport to bicutan is PhP50.00 starting April 20, 2011)
If you want to know how much is the overnight parking at NAIA Terminal 3, it's just PhP50.00/night (it's safe due to presence of security guards) or try the more expensive Park N' Fly service.
How to get to Manila Domestic Airport
How to get to NAIA Terminal 1
How to get to NAIA Terminal 2
How to get to NAIA Terminal 4
UPDATED March 2013
Commute Guide to Manila Airports
Airport Terminal Fees
Hotels Near Manila Airports
Overnight Parking at NAIA Terminal 2
posted by backpacking philippines @ 9:02 PM,
- At Apr 13, 2009, 1:54:00 PM, said...
Do you know how long it takes to get to Terminal 2 from Terminal 3 via the shuttle buses? Also, are there flights to Davao at Terminal 3?
- At Apr 13, 2009, 9:15:00 PM, backpacking philippines said...
anonymous, travel time between terminals is just about 15 minutes. i've heard the shuttle makes a round trip every 30 minutes between all terminals but I've yet to try it first hand since i don't have a need for it. Cebu Pacific and PAL Express operates at NAIA Terminal 3 ad they have daily flights to davao
- At Jul 22, 2009, 4:46:00 PM, said...
driving directions from Sampaloc to terminal 3 via roxas boulevard? thanks
- At Jul 22, 2009, 7:06:00 PM, backpacking philippines said...
Anonymous, from Sampaloc, easiest (though not the fastest probably), head to Quiapo, cross Quezon bridge, follow Burgos St then turn left on Roxas Boulevard, turn left on Airport Road (the next intersection after passing Baclaran Church) and head straight to Andrews Avenue where you'll find NAIA T3 :P
- At Aug 10, 2009, 11:07:00 PM, said...
driving directions from Diliman, Q.C via c-5, is it straight ahead and are there sign boards at c-5 to finally get there?
- At Aug 11, 2009, 10:09:00 PM, backpacking philippines said...
anonymous, nope. from C5 you need to turn right on Bayani Road (pass by libingan ng mga bayani) then left on lawton avenue going to Villamor Airbase then right on Andrews avenue. Or from C5's end, turn right on the service road then left on Nichols towards Villamor Airbase.
- At Jan 21, 2010, 11:50:00 PM, Chyng said...
hi again, thanks for the immediate reply.
i like you blog, very informative. keep blogging and taking pictures. Ü
- At Apr 24, 2010, 2:33:00 PM, Ia said...
Kailangan po ba may connecting flight ka or whatsoever for you to ride the shuttle from T2 to T3? I'll be working at Naia T2 po kasi, so I'm considering transfering to T3, and then commute home.
- At Apr 24, 2010, 7:28:00 PM, backpacking philippines said...
Ia, i don't know but they probably don't check it, baka nga lang makilala ka na nila kung daily ka sakay ng shuttle :P
- At May 2, 2010, 12:39:00 PM, Ia said...
Hi, a follow up question. Are there any jeepneys with routes to Alabang or SM Bicutan from Terminal 3? And where would I be able to catch them? Thanks.
- At May 2, 2010, 6:34:00 PM, backpacking philippines said...
Ia, T3 is my favorite terminal but there's no jeepney route passing there except the Nichols-Baclaran or from SM Mall of Asia. There's only the Citylink Eastwood City Libis bus to NAIA Terminal 3 also (bus fare is P38).
- At Jun 20, 2010, 5:16:00 PM, said...
how can i get to Terminal 3 from terminal 1? i am going to pick up my bother from Terminal 1 @5pm then catch our flight in terminal 3 @8pm same day.
- At Sep 19, 2010, 12:48:00 PM, said...
just wanna say that i have taken a minibus from the Sogo Hotel parking loop near Taft MRT Station to NAIA3 Terminal for only Php20.00 only. The minibus is labeled NAIA 1-2-3 so i presumed it will also pass thru the other airports. Payments are pre-collected so it is only Php20.00 all around.
- At Sep 20, 2010, 2:33:00 PM, backpacking philippines said...
anonymous, yes, it's the same minibus pictured above. thanks
- At Sep 30, 2010, 4:51:00 PM, said...
i am travelling to iloilo next month. i intend to go to Terminal 3 via the Citylink bus in Eastwood. the thing is, I am taking PAL, not CebuPac. Would I be allowed to use the shuttle buses from terminal 3 to terminal 2?
- At Oct 1, 2010, 10:38:00 AM, backpacking philippines said...
anonymous, the shuttle bus is operated by MIAA and therefore airline-agnostic. no problem there whatever carrier you're taking
- At Nov 9, 2010, 1:29:00 PM, said...
thanks tutubi for this wonderful article, napaka helpful. di ko na ata kailangan pang magtanong dahil they've been pretty much answered already. keep your blog kicking!!
- At Dec 8, 2010, 10:28:00 PM, said...
Thank you so much. I don't need to post my questions here, it already answered by reading the post. I really appreciate it, thank you so much talaga.
- At Jan 15, 2011, 12:44:00 AM, said...
thanks for the helpful guide....i really appreciate it..
hopefully you can post the schedule of the buses.. i mean, what time of the day it operates?...(how early?)
- At Jan 15, 2011, 9:18:00 PM, backpacking philippines said...
anonymous, you mean the NAIA shuttle buses? as early as 6am to 11pm...i have a separate post on that :P
- At Mar 26, 2011, 9:45:00 PM, said...
hi! Just want to ask if there are transportations (jeepney or bus) going from NAIA terminal 3 to MRT Taft Avenue? Because its way cheaper than riding a taxi.
- At Mar 26, 2011, 9:50:00 PM, said...
Oh hi again! I didn't fully read the whole post, so please discard my last comment. My apologies :)
- At Apr 12, 2011, 12:34:00 PM, said...
hello po,ask ko lang po pag galing ng laguna, anong way po ang dadaanan ko to reach terminal 3?thanx po.
- At Apr 12, 2011, 1:16:00 PM, backpacking philippines said...
anonymous, the answer to your question is already there in my post :(
- At May 2, 2011, 11:17:00 AM, said...
hi im from qc...from nagtahan how can i get to naia t-3? thanks
- At May 5, 2011, 12:16:00 AM, said...
ask po sana from naia 3 going to dasma cavite.. tnx po..
- At May 10, 2011, 9:02:00 PM, said...
how to get to pagcor-heritage from gil puyat station?
- At Jun 27, 2011, 5:59:00 PM, said...
Thank you so much tutubi for answering all their questions,really a big help.God bless you.
- At Jul 18, 2011, 10:33:00 AM, jumel said...
My flight this sept. will be arriving at 2350h, may i ask if it's okey to stay at the arrival area of naia terminal 3 until dawn before i can proceed my trip to laguna (calamba), and pls. tell me where is the nearest bus stop or bus terminal for me to travel to calamba, laguna.
- At Jul 18, 2011, 1:13:00 PM, backpacking philippines said...
jumel, yes you can stay there. from T3, get a taxi to take you to Green Star Express or DLTB bus terminal on Taft Avenue near corner Buendia
- At Jul 31, 2011, 6:37:00 PM, said...
hi good day!..I would like to know if I and my friend could stay overnight inside the terminal 3..kasi po ang flight namin on April 2012 bound to siargao is 7:00 am, we are both living in Los Banos Laguna mejo malayo po sa airport...kung magcommute namn kami ng madaling araw nakakatakot po sa bus since pareho pa kaming girl...kaya po mas safe kung the day before our flight ay nasa airport na kami kahit mag-stay na kami overnight doon..tnx po..-from rochel of laguna
- At Jul 31, 2011, 9:35:00 PM, backpacking philippines said...
anonymous, pwede naman 24/7 naman dun or you can stay at a hotel in front of terminal 3. 7am is not early though, many people already at that time
- At Aug 15, 2011, 11:13:00 PM, said...
just wanna ask, what about monumento to terminal 3? commute only..
- At Aug 19, 2011, 10:07:00 AM, said...
how to get from Quezon Province to NAIA terminal 3 po kaya by bus? or which road or area of Manila to take off from a bus and just get a taxi?
- At Aug 20, 2011, 1:46:00 PM, backpacking philippines said...
anonymous, LRT monumento to LRT EDSA then ride the shuttle or jeepney.
ANonymous, drop off at the bus station in Pasay and take taxi from there
- At Aug 25, 2011, 3:51:00 PM, said...
Hi! how many hours/mins will it take from eastwood to Naia3 if I take the 6am ride? Thank you! :)
- At Aug 26, 2011, 4:06:00 PM, backpacking philippines said...
anonymous, less than hour
- At Aug 28, 2011, 5:45:00 PM, said...
gud day po...panu po mkarating from NAIA T3 going to Isabelle Garden Hotel and Suites?thanks
- At Sep 10, 2011, 6:02:00 PM, said...
just wanna ask if there's a shuttle or jeepney travelling from MRT taft avenue station going to NAIA T3 and if they're operating 24 hours?
- At Oct 29, 2011, 3:30:00 AM, said...
halo po! yung nabanggit mong hotels in front of naia3 .walking distant lang po ba? kasi sa umaga pa po ang flight ko @7 , anong hotels ito, na medyo mas recommended na hinde naman masyado kamahalan? salamat po.
- At Nov 8, 2011, 12:51:00 AM, said...
anu pdng bumaba galing batangas at sumakay papuntang terminal 3 naia
- At Nov 9, 2011, 5:58:00 PM, said...
good day sir! how to go to NAIA terminal 3 from calamba? the easier way and cheap fare.
please reply asap. i will be leaving this nov15 to macau china.
- At Nov 9, 2011, 7:00:00 PM, backpacking philippines said...
anonymous, no need for my reply to your question actually. just read my post :(
- At Nov 9, 2011, 7:16:00 PM, said...
ok thanks :)
- At Nov 12, 2011, 1:19:00 PM, said...
gud am ask ko lang kung ano ang mga way papuntang terminal 3, galing a.bonifacio sa balintawak, thanks!
- At Dec 8, 2011, 11:55:00 PM, iala said...
Hi sir ask ko lang po anung pwedeng sakyan papuntang Naia Terminal 3 galing ng commonwealth Q.C thank you
- At Dec 10, 2011, 12:18:00 PM, said...
sir/mam ask ko lang po kung panu papunta ng terminal 3 galing sucat/Bf..
- At Dec 10, 2011, 7:55:00 PM, backpacking philippines said...
iala, take the bus to edsa, transfer to MRT till the end at EDSA Taft then ride the P20 shuttle bus or jeepneys going to andrews
anonymous, i'm not sure but there are jeepneys there going to baclaran. alight at the corner of domestic road and andrews then ride the jeepney going to Andrews/Villamor
- At Jan 18, 2012, 4:53:00 PM, said...
Hi po..if iam here in Malinta Valenzuela anu po bang pwedeng masakyan papuntang NAIA terminal 3..
- At Jan 18, 2012, 8:39:00 PM, backpacking philippines said...
anonymous, bus to lrt then follow directions above
- At Jan 19, 2012, 8:09:00 PM, said...
marami ba overnight parking slots sa naia terminal 3?
- At Jan 26, 2012, 2:23:00 AM, said...
Hi, I'm about to work in Resorts World and I'm looking for the best and cheapest way to commute.
From EDSA Taft Avenue, what ride will I take? Is it the free RWM shuttle or the NAIA terminal shuttle? Parang wala pa akong nakikitang ganon. Hehe.
- At Jan 28, 2012, 5:43:00 AM, said...
For the Naia Loop shuttle, will I be able to alight at RW mismo or will I need to cross? Is it safe to cross andrews ave? Thanks!
- At Jan 28, 2012, 8:14:00 AM, backpacking philippines said...
aii, take shuttle to resorts world manila or the citylink bus
- At Feb 16, 2012, 5:43:00 PM, said...
good day, ano po sasakyan from NAIA 3 to Alabang?
- At Feb 22, 2012, 6:28:00 AM, said...
hi, pls help me how to commute to NAIA 3 from espana pnr terminal station, thanks.:)
- At Mar 12, 2012, 10:08:00 PM, Oyi said...
Hi! is there also a shuttle from domestic airport/ terminal 4 going to terminal 3?
- At Mar 12, 2012, 10:34:00 PM, backpacking philippines said...
oyi, yes. the airport shuttle passes by all terminals
- At Apr 5, 2012, 5:54:00 AM, said...
Hi.. panu ba ako mkapunta sa terminal 1 from terminal 3 in cheapest way.
- At Apr 8, 2012, 9:00:00 AM, said...
is the shuttle service from mrt taft to naia 3 still operates until now? thanks...
- At Apr 10, 2012, 7:37:00 AM, said...
Hi po..panu po mag commute papunta ng Airport terminal 4 .from tanaun batangas ako.tnx...
- At Apr 17, 2012, 11:51:00 AM, said...
nakakalito po pala... Hahahaga
- At Jun 10, 2012, 6:39:00 PM, said...
hi sir. first time q to travel n commute. from quezon province aq and im going to boracay. pano po kaya aq mkakarating s terminal 3 esp 630 am flight q. thnx.
- At Jul 22, 2012, 1:34:00 AM, said...
24 hours ba ang shuttle bus?
- At Aug 25, 2012, 11:28:00 PM, said...
Hi sir, paano po ba commute? were from Naia T3 going to Up Diliman.. salamat po
- At Jun 1, 2014, 7:05:00 PM, said...
Panu po ba makarating sa naia terminal 3..domrstic flight pag galing sa imus cavite
- At Dec 8, 2016, 5:07:00 PM, said...
How to commute from T2 to Imus Cavite.Thanks