How to Get to Boracay from Palawan (Puerto Princesa, El Nido) via Iloilo
How to Get to Boracay from Puerto Princesa, Palawan
1. The best way is to fly to Iloilo instead of going back to Manila as there are no direct flights to Caticlan or Kalibo from Puerto Princesa at the moment. Puerto Princesa to Iloilo routes are served by Cebu Pacific Air and Philippine Airlines
2. From Iloilo Airport, take a taxi to Tagbak Transport Terminal (along MacArthur Highway in Jaro, Iloilo City). If you have time and less budget, take Iloilo Airport Shuttle to SM City Mall (fare PhP50/Pax ) then take SM City Mall Jeepney to bus Station (Tagbak terminal fare: PhP10.00/Pax)
3. At Tagbak terminal, take a bus to Caticlan/Boracay. Travel time to Caticlan from Iloilo is around 4-5 hours and will pass by Kalibo (Bus fare: around PhP350.00) Iloilo to Boracay Bus (to inquire on trip schedules and bus fares)
Office: Traveler’s Lounge, SM City Iloilo, Mandurriao, Iloilo City
Telephone Number: +63.33.320.3660
Office: Tagbak, Jaro, Iloilo City
Telephone Number: +63.33.329.1223;+63.33.321.2371
4. In Caticlan, take a short boat ride to Boracay Island.
How to Get to Boracay from Palawan by Ferry/Boat:
not for the faint of heart, there's a Puerto Princesa to Iloilo ferry via Cuyo, Palawan
served by Montenegro Shipping and Milagrosa Shipping Corporation. This is less expensive but takes a lot of time though you may really want to visit the island of Cuyo with its charming old church and Spanish-era fortress.
to answer these questions, you can reverse the directions given above:
How to Get to Boracay from El Nido, Palawan
How to Get to Boracay from Palawan (Puerto Princesa, El Nido, Coron)
How to Get to Palawan from Boracay
How to Get to Puerto Princesa from Boracay
How to Get to El Nido, Palawan from Boracay
How to Get to Boracay from Iloilo
How to Get to Iloilo from Palawan
posted by GingGoy @ 9:50 PM,
- At Jun 24, 2015, 7:02:00 PM, sport travel said...
Thanks for these details. I was just looking which is the best way to get to Boracay from Palawan and I found here the answer. Hurray!!!
- At Jun 26, 2015, 3:03:00 PM, Michael said...
Very useful information for Boracay to Palawan. But i do have one request, though. I was hoping if you can put the same detains (like the fare) for Palawan to Boracay. THanks in advance!