Three Years and Counting...
So many places visited still unposted on this blog, so little time and money. A few minor hiccups like the aborted trip to Surigao City, Siargao and Dinagat Island and canceled return trip to Cebu City.
For the time being, here's the latest snapshot of the places Tutubi visited over the years:
My Lakbayan grade is B!
What's in store for this blog?
Tutubi will embark on a new voyage outside of Asia for the first time, amidst the global scare of swine flu, influenza A(H1N1) hanging like the sword of Damocles over many travelers. He may not be able to update this blog in the coming week(s). He already has his hotel bookings, plane tickets, passport, Visa, even alcohol-based sanitizers...the only thing he doesn't have is a detailed itinerary of places to visit and things to do for he really loves a very flexible "tour" schedule that changes whereever the wind blows.
Tutubi will cross the bridge when he gets there...a famous bridge from down under! :P
Labels: Travel Blogging
posted by backpacking philippines @ 9:32 PM,
- At May 27, 2009, 10:47:00 PM, Traveler on foot said...
Congratulations on your thrid year! Wishing you more travels and for your safety.
- At May 28, 2009, 12:04:00 AM, Mari said...
I love your job.
- At May 28, 2009, 2:37:00 AM, nina said...
You're going to love Sydney! It's such a beautiful city (though my family in Melbourne might disown me if they read this lol). It's quite a walkable city, and I'm sure you'd enjoy every nook and cranny. Do go to Manly beach, the Chinese garden of friendship and ride the river ferries in the harbour. Lastly, have fun and take lots of photos! :)
- At May 28, 2009, 5:45:00 PM, carlotta said...
nice! happy 3rd anniversary to you and your blog! more travels for you! :)
hava safe trip! :)
- At May 28, 2009, 10:45:00 PM, backpacking philippines said...
traveler on foot, seems just recent...thanks
mari, do you have an idea what my job is?
nina, oh no, don't preempt me hehe...already know the places to visit but i don't know if i can find the time
- At May 29, 2009, 2:46:00 AM, Lifecruiser Travel Blog said...
I was just going to say that I'm so envious of you! Then I changed my mind and instead I'll say that you have inspired my desire to travel to the Philippines and now you're over in another of my dream destinations, perhaps even bigger than the Philippines wish.... *dreamy sigh*
If you have the time, here is a personal invitation to the virtual international cocktail party the 1st every month!
Tell us about us your drinks ‘Round the world!
Bring all your party friends over, everybody is welcome!
Read more about it here: Drinks Round the World New Cool Meme(Sorry for the link, but it's necessary to find the way there)
- At May 29, 2009, 9:39:00 AM, Photo Cache said...
Congratulations. More to come.
Halos sabay pala tayo. I started with my photo blog in July of 2006, kaya this July 3 years old na rin ako.
- At May 30, 2009, 3:08:00 PM, Wil said...
Its like many of us bloggers started around the same time.
Congrats to Tutubi! His blog is a worthy read. May he keep traveling and blogging! ;-)
- At May 31, 2009, 1:44:00 AM, acey said...
happy birthday, blog!!!!!!!!! :D
- At May 31, 2009, 2:04:00 PM, luna miranda said...
congratulations on your 3rd year! and best wishes to your trip...looking forward to your stories and travel tips when you get back.
- At May 31, 2009, 10:07:00 PM, freeze said...
ey, congratulations! keep em coming. :D
- At Jun 1, 2009, 1:48:00 AM, Marco said...
Congratulations! I hope to be like you soon!
- At Jun 1, 2009, 2:25:00 AM, pieterbie said...
OK, fare well, Tutubi!
- At Jun 1, 2009, 1:31:00 PM, Sidney said...
Keep up the good work...and enjoy your travels!
- At Jun 2, 2009, 7:37:00 AM, bw said...
wow.. congrats man. You have been a real prolific blogger with all the places you visited ! more power to you :)
- At Jun 3, 2009, 8:21:00 AM, fortuitous faery said...
Happy Blogoversary! More Happy Travels to you, Tutubi!
- At Jun 3, 2009, 8:55:00 PM, dodong flores said...
happy 3rd anniversary to you and your blog! more travels for you!
- At Jun 4, 2009, 12:57:00 PM, enJAYneer said...
wow congrats! many more years to come!!
JAYtography: An Online Travelogue
- At Jun 5, 2009, 2:44:00 PM, Vanessa said...
Congratulations to you..
you did have a great job..
How i wish i could go the places you were traveling now..
Philippine islands has many beautiful spots.
Cebu is the best for me.
Beaches are good and friendly people as well.
Ive been to Cebu 7 months ago and we stayed in Plantation Bay..
that was really a great experience...
- At Jun 5, 2009, 10:25:00 PM, bing said...
congratulations! but i must say, i am a little scared for you..
- At Jun 6, 2009, 11:41:00 AM, Languages Internationale said...
Oh wow, your site is like info haven!
keep it rollin'
A little invitation if you may, I hope you can bounce by my site too!
=) see you around!
- At Jun 6, 2009, 10:21:00 PM, Gypsy said...
Congrats on your third anniversary and have a safe trip!!
- At Jun 8, 2009, 12:03:00 PM, deejay said...
i have already made a changes of your link to my site. congratulations by the way on your third year!