Quezon City: Circle of Fun Entrance Fee, Rides, Rates, Schedule
UPDATED: April 2014
Then there's Circle of Fun, a theme park for families to enjoy bonding time!
the entrance gate of Circle of Fun, Tutubi was "caught" by "old school" security guards taking this picture but he just ignored them and walked away
Tutubi was not able to get the information as he was irked by the "old school" security guards for not allowing picture taking of the theme park even if he's just using an iPhone. Such old school mindset in this age of information. Tutubi has yet to actually enter Circle of Fun, though one of these days he will.
Circle of Fun Information:
Circle of Fun Entrance fee: PhP20.00
Senior Citizens/Children: PhP10.00
Children below 3 feet: free
Operating Hour Schedules: Tuesdays to Friday: 4pm to 10pm
Weekend schedules: 10am to 10pm
Monday: closed, except if it's a holiday (no information yet if open during Holy Week (Holy Thursday, Good Friday, Black Saturday, and Easter Sunday usually March or April 17, 18, 19, 20, 2014), Christmas day, All Saints day, All Souls day)
Prices/Rates for Rides: varies, range from PhP30.00 to PhP50.00
Rides include boat rides, roller coaster (this is small, not the thriller type that can really turn your gut upside down)
Telephone Number/Contact Information: TBD
Official website/email address: TBD
At one time, Tutubi saw a Holcim family day celebration at Circle of Fun on a saturday morning (or was it Sunday?). Please try to get in touch with Circle of Fun directly by calling their published contact number for party inquiries, group tours, reservations and other information.
How to get there:
Commute: Buses on EDSA going to Fairview (and jeepneys from Manila) pass by Quezon Memorial Circle and Elliptical Road, alight in front of Quezon City Hall cross Elliptical road using the pedestrian underpass. You may also take MRT Quezon Avenue station then transfer to jeepneys going to Philcoa/Fairview/UP.
Driving directions to Quezon Memorial Circle: from Makati, easiest is via EDSA Cubao, take "ilalim" of EDSA/Kamuning flyover, turn right to East Avenue, enter Elliptical road and look for the park entrances slowly going into the inner lanes, one of them is in front of East Avenue and the other is right across Commonwealth Avenue. (P15.00 single entry parking fee for cars)
posted by backpacking philippines @ 8:49 PM,
- At Apr 7, 2012, 12:06:00 PM, said...
is qc circle open today...esp circle of fun... thanks..ethel alfon
- At Jul 28, 2012, 5:42:00 PM, said...
ang panget naman dun
- At Aug 11, 2012, 8:04:00 PM, said...
Is there a scheduled mass every sunday and what time
- At Aug 12, 2012, 4:48:00 PM, backpacking philippines said...
anonymous, there's sunday mass at 7am at the aurora fountain. for muslims, there are gatherings also at the fountain during eid al fitr (end of ramadan) that peacefully co-exist (as they should be)
- At Dec 23, 2012, 6:36:00 AM, said...
Hindi pangit doon. Tuwing Sabado at Linggo doon mo makikita ang bonding ng mga magpapamilya mayayaman at pati mga mahirap. Pinagbubuklod ng park na iyon ang masayang pamilya.
- At Dec 28, 2012, 10:00:00 PM, said...
Naku andaming baklang malilibog naglipana sa circle binababoy ang park parang mga hayuk sa laman at sa tabi tabi lang ng mga punong lahoy nag ssex mga walang delicadeza!
- At Jan 26, 2013, 6:02:00 PM, Arnel Santiago said...
May rent fee ba sa picnic pavilion
- At May 25, 2013, 12:39:00 PM, said...
Magkano po rent ng bike?
- At Dec 14, 2013, 3:53:00 PM, said...
hi good day anu po contact number nyo ? tsaka open po ba kayu ngayun kc po punta po kami ngayun dyan ? tnx po
- At Dec 27, 2013, 3:35:00 PM, said...
Bukas po b ng dec 30 ?
- At Dec 27, 2013, 5:17:00 PM, Harold Briagas said...
bukas po ba circle ngayun araw?
- At Apr 15, 2014, 7:59:00 PM, said...
Bukas pba ang circle bkas
- At Apr 17, 2014, 11:42:00 AM, Vince Clifford Seroma said...
Bukas pba ang circle ngaung holy week reply po
- At Apr 17, 2014, 11:44:00 AM, Vince Clifford Seroma said...
Bukas pba ang circle of fun ngayong holy week reply po agad tnx
- At Apr 18, 2014, 10:54:00 AM, said...
Bukas po b ang circle s easter sunday?
- At Nov 10, 2014, 6:18:00 PM, said...
Magkano ride all you can?
- At Nov 23, 2014, 7:24:00 PM, said...
Bukas po b ang circle of fun sa nov.30,2014?sunday?
- At Nov 23, 2014, 7:27:00 PM, said...
Bukas po b ang circle of fun sa sunday?nov.30,2014?
- At Nov 25, 2014, 4:28:00 PM, said...
Meron po ba kayo ride all you can?
- At Dec 29, 2014, 6:16:00 PM, said...
Hanggng kelan po kyo bukas s jan 2015
- At Jan 12, 2015, 1:55:00 PM, said...
Meron po ba kayong package sa mga games niyo at hanggang anung oras kau pag sabado ng gabi?
- At Jan 12, 2015, 1:58:00 PM, said...
Hanggang anung oras ang mga games niyo pag sabado ng gabi..
- At Jan 17, 2015, 7:01:00 PM, said...
- At Jan 17, 2015, 7:02:00 PM, said...
mas panget ka
- At Jan 25, 2015, 12:14:00 PM, said...
In Circle of Fun, do they have RIDES ALL YOU CAN? :)
- At Jan 25, 2015, 12:15:00 PM, said...
May ride all you can?
- At Oct 22, 2015, 11:18:00 AM, Alvin Calda said...
- At Oct 22, 2015, 11:19:00 AM, Alvin Calda said...
- At Dec 18, 2015, 7:35:00 PM, said...
Hi Tutubi. TO BE HONEST IKAW ANG PABORITO KONG BLOGGER, basta ba tungkol sa mga attractions sa Maynila. Maraming salamat sa info. Malaking tulong.
- At Jan 22, 2016, 10:43:00 AM, backpacking philippines said...
comments like yours warm my heart. maraming salamat, kahit na bihira na ako mag-post :)
- At Dec 5, 2016, 12:42:00 AM, Unknown said...
open po ba ang circle of fun sa dec 16 2016 friday at wat time po thank you